Bag Dumping Hoppers
| Bag dumper (additive hoppers) is used to discharge and process powder and bulk solids from bags, boxes, drums and other containers.
- Thanks to the jet pulse filter positioned on the system according to the application, it prevents ambient dust during filling and prevents material waste by sending the raw material back into the bunker.
- All units are equipped with a high speed vacuum fan that removes airborne dust from the operator through a filter sized for the application.
- To operate the bag unloading station, the hopper lid is opened, the vacuum fan is automatically activated.
- In order to protect workers, it prevents material contamination and reduces waste as a result of the dust in the air being drawn into the dust collector.
- Bag unloading systems typically consist of an area where materials are emptied from opened bags and transferred to the desired location.
- One of the significant features of these systems is the dust control system. A connection to an integrated dust collector or a central dust collection system is made to prevent dust emissions during the unloading process, thereby preserving air quality and reducing cleaning tasks.
- The system is designed ergonomically to reduce the workload on operators and may include features such as adjustable shelf heights for bag placement, bag cutting tools, and lifting aids.
- Magnetic grids or plates are used to ensure material purity by capturing iron or metal contaminants that may be present in the bagged material.
- After the contents of the bag are emptied, the material can be directly transferred to mixers, grinders, storage bins, or other process equipment.
- Minimizing exposure to dust
- Faster unloading
- Integration with other equipment
- Minimizing material leaks
- Ergonomic design
- Controlled unloading
- Improved product quality
- Reducing the risk of contamination
For more information, please contact us.