Pioneering Engineering Solutions for Process Automation
At VOLDE, we pride ourselves on being a leading provider of engineering solutions for bulk material handling, dosing, and pneumatic conveying systems. Our comprehensive suite of engineering services is designed to optimize your operations, reduce costs, ensure the safety and efficiency of your systems. Our team of highly skilled engineers brings together a wealth of experience and technical know-how to address the unique challenges that come with the transport and handling of bulk materials.
Understanding the complexity of bulk material flow, transport velocities, pressure drops, and other critical variables is key to designing an efficient system. Our engineers are adept at performing intricate calculations to evaluate system requirements. This includes:
- Load and stress analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations for airflow
- Material compatibility and degradation studies
- Sizing calculations for components such as motors, blowers, and valves.
- Capacity and throughput estimations
- By leveraging advanced mathematical models and software tools, we ensure that all systems are designed to meet your specific needs while complying with industry standards.
3D Drawing Ability
Visualizing a system before it is built provides invaluable insights into its functionality and allows for proactive problem-solving. Our team utilizes state-of-the-art 3D drawing software to create detailed layouts and designs. Features include:
- Accurate spatial configurations for optimized material flow
- Assembly and disassembly animations for easy understanding of maintenance procedures
- Collision detection to prevent design flaws
- Integration into your existing plant layout
These 3D drawings serve as a foundational tool for project planning, allowing for effective collaboration among engineers, stakeholders, and installation teams.
P&ID Diagram Design Ability
Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) are crucial for system installation, operation, and maintenance. Our engineers specialize in creating accurate and comprehensible P&ID diagrams that outline:
- The arrangement of pipes
- Instrument locations
- Valves and control devices
- Material flow direction
- Operational data such as pressure, temperature, and flow rates
Our P&ID designs conform to international standards and are rigorously checked for coherence and completeness. They serve as a roadmap for system assembly, as well as a reference for future modifications or troubleshooting.