Reduce Risks, Enhance Safety
Based on the philosophy of "human is our most valuable asset", we consider ensuring that our employees work in a healthy and safe environment among our top priorities within the framework of our sustainability policy.
In accordance with the conditions of TS 18001, we carry out on the basis of the OHS management system.
Elements that make up our Occupational Health and Safety policy;
- To comply with legal regulations and regulations regarding occupational health and safety.
- To train our employees on occupational health and safety, to equip them with competencies in this regard and to increase their personal awareness.
- To take all measures against dangers such as fire, injury and disease that pose a danger to life and property safety, to supervise the applicability of the studies carried out on this subject and to make the necessary updates.
- To provide a safe, healthy and ergonomic workplace environment for employees by making risk assessments in a way that will reduce and eliminate the risk of work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace.
- To improve existing investments that will minimize occupational health and safety risks.
- To consider occupational health and safety and legal regulations while making new investments.
- To respect the environment and Quality Management systems legislation; To establish traceability within the company by establishing related systems for this purpose.
- To make continuous improvements by using appropriate technological equipment related to occupational health and safety.